In light of the governor’s recent (7/14) extension of phase two, we remain closed. We hope to be able to re-open in the next phase. Please check back here for updates.
Thank you for your interest in Gray Line Asheville. We look forward to serving you soon.
In order to help protect the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community our tour operations will change once we reopen. Please note the following changes to minimize any confusion.
- Masks are required for all tour guests on all tours while onboard the trolley.
- Trolleys are cleaned and sanitized between tours.
- Maximum trolley capacity is limited to 50%, with every other bench seat unoccupied.
- Reservations are required on all tours (walk-ups are accepted if there is space).
- Credit/Debit Cards are preferred for in-person transactions.
- In order to control capacity and ensure consistent cleaning between each guest the “Hop-On/Hop-Off Tour” is temporarily unavailable.
‘Good to know:’ the “90 Minute Overview Tour”
- Has the same narration and route as our popular “Hop-On/Hop-Off Tour,” but without the on/off stops.
- Is a limited capacity, reservation-based tour lasting 90 minutes.
- The only place to join this tour is the Asheville Visitor Center. We are unable to board passengers at any other location.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures–for you, our other guests, and our staff. You must follow all posted instructions while attending the tour.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By attending the tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.