To help protect the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic, our tour operations have changed. Please note the following changes to minimize any confusion.
- Face coverings are required for all tour guests over the age of two years on all tours while onboard the trolley and during pre-boarding.
- High-touch surfaces on the trolleys are cleaned between each tour.
- Hand sanitizer is available at tour loading/unloading.
- Physical distancing is required of all parties during pre-boarding and boarding.
- Trolleys undergo a deep cleaning procedure daily.
- Maximum trolley capacity is limited to 50%, with every other bench seat unoccupied.
- Reservations are required on all tours (walk-ups are welcome on a space available basis).
- A daily wellness screening and temperature check are required for all employees prior to their shift.
- Employees will be required to wear a face covering when within 6 feet of others.
- Credit/Debit Cards are preferred for in-person transactions.
- To maintain capacity limitations and consistent cleaning between guests, the “Hop-On/Hop-Off Tour” is temporarily unavailable.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By participating in the tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.